SSC Recruitment 2016 : Apply for 736 posts
SSC Recruitment 2016 : Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has published a recruitment notification to find interested and eligible candidates for 736 Horticulture Extension Worker, Village Agriculture Worker posts. The interested candidates may apply to the posts in a prescribed format on or before January 7.More detailes about OSSSE recruitment like post names,number of vacancies,age limit,selection process,educational qualification,pay scale,how to apply for ossse recruitment are given below.
OSSSE Recruitment Vacancy details:
Total number of posts: 736
Post wise details:
- Horticulture Extension Worker: 191
- Village Agriculture Worker: 545
Education qualification for OSSSE Recruitment:The candidates should hold +2, Vocational certificate (Agriculture/ Polytechnic) from a recognised board or university to apply for these posts.
Age: The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 32 years.Reserved category candidates may apply for these posts in the prescribed format as per the notification.
Pay scale: The selected candidates will be getting pay band between Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with an additional grade pay of Rs 2000 per month.
Selection procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website, www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Visit the application form as per the notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the document
- Click on submit and take a print out for further reference.
- Last date of submitting the online application: January 7.
For more details about OSSSE Recruitment visit official notification.