SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination : The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for recruitment to the 3295 Posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator .The details of the examination are as under:
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination details
Post name :-
LDC/ JSA – 898
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – 2359
DEO – 2
Data Entry Operator Grade”A”- Nil
Pay scale :-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit :-
- 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
Age relaxation :-
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex – servicemen – 3 years
Application fee and mode of fee payment:-
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card. Women candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection process :-
Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I. There may be separate cut-offs for different posts i.e DEO, DEO Grade ‘A’, LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers. check notification for more information.
How to apply:-
Interested and eligible candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CHSL from 18/11/2017 to 18/12/2017.
Important dates :-
- Starting date – 18/11/2017
- Closing Date -18.12.2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) – 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) – 08.07.2018
<<<Click here to apply online >>>