SBI Recruitment for 476 posts
SBI Recruitment for 476 posts :State Bank Of India has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the posts of Assistant Manager, Engineer, Data Scientist. The interested and eligible candidates may apply to the posts in a prescribed format on or before October 31.
SBI Recruitment details:
Total number of posts: 476
Name of the posts:
Assistant Manager, Engineer, Data Scientist
Qualifications: The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Sc from a recognised university or institute.
Age limit: For details on age limit and age relaxation, please check the notification.
- JMGS- I: The candidates will be in the pay band between Rs 23,700 to Rs 42,020
- MMGS-II: The candidates will be in the pay band between Rs 31,705 to Rs 45,950
- MMGS-III: The candidates will be in the pay band between Rs 42,020 to Rs 51,490
Selection process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online test and personal interview.
Fee: General candidates should pay the application fee Rs 600/- and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are need to pay application fee Rs 100/-.
How to apply online:
- Visit the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill the form as per notification
- Click on submit
- Take a print out and send it to “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No. III, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400021.”
The last date to receive application is October 31