Cochin Customs Recruitment 2019 : Group C posts
Cochin Customs Recruitment 2019 :- Office of the Commissioner of Customs has released a recruitment notification for the Group “C” posts in the customs marine wing in the jurisdiction of customs (preventive) commissonerate , cochin .Applications are invited from medically fit/eligible male candidates for recruitment to the following Group ‘C’ posts.
Cochin Customs Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy details
Job Location :- Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
Name of the posts :-
- Unskilled Industrial Worker – 3 posts
- Launch Mechanic – 1 post
- Sukkani – 1 post
- Engine Driver – 1 post
- Greaser – 11 posts
- Skipper Mate – 2 posts
- Seaman – 7 posts
Eligibility criteria for Cochin Customs Recruitment 2019
Unskilled Industrial Worker :- 10 th class or equivalent
Launch Mechanic :- Matriculation or equivalent
Sukkani :- Matriculation or equivalent and 2 – 5 years experience
Engine Driver :- Eight standard pass
Greaser :- 10 th class or equivalent
Skipper Mate :-10 th class or equivalent
Seaman :- 10 th class or equivalent with 3 years experience
Check notification for desirable qualification and experience details
Age limit :-
Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years . Age relaxation should be given as per the government norms.
2. The selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and / or swimming/ skill test as the case may be and also subject to Medical fitness.
3. Photographs pasted on the application shall be duly signed by a serving Gazetted Officer.
4. No T.A. will be paid for the written test / skill test.
5. Candidates with higher qualification may also apply.
6. Serving Government candidates should apply through proper channel with a certificate from the Head of Department that no disciplinary / vigilance case is pending against them.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
8. Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photographs or proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply
The Application form in the prescribed format with relevant attached photocopies of educational qualification, proof of Age, category, essential and desirable certificates etc. wherever necessary and three passport size photographs and two self addressed unstamped envelopes of 25 x 12 cms are to be sent by ordinary post/speed post only addressed to the Additional Commissioner, Customs (Preventive Commissionerate, IVth Floor, Catholic Centre, Broadway, Cochin 682031.
Important date :-
Closing date for receipt of the Application forms – 31/01/2018
Important links :-