SSA is hiring for Assistant Teacher posts: Apply for 3914 posts
SSA is hiring for Assistant Teacher posts: Apply for 3914 posts :The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) – Assam has released a recruitment notification inviting all the interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Teachers.Interested candidates are requested to apply online before the last date October 25.
Those aspirants who have passed the Lower Primary (LP) and Upper Primary (UP) Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) are eligible to apply.
Total number of posts: 3914
Post wise details:
Assistant Teacher (LP): 3672
Assistant Teacher (UP) (Social Science): 157
Assistant Teacher (UP) (Maths and Science): 85
Assistant Teacher (LP): Candidates interested in applying for this post need to be intermediate (class 12) along with two-year diploma in Elementary Education (50 per cent) from a recognised university/institute.
Assistant Teacher (UP): Candidates interested in applying for this post should possess a graduate degree along with LP-TET/ CTET and two-year diploma in Elementary Education.
Assistant Teacher (UP) Social Science: Candidates interested in applying for this post should possess a degree in Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree with UP-TET/ CTET and two-year diploma in Elementary Education Assistant Teacher (UP) Maths and Science.
Candidates have to be more than 18 years old and less than 43 years old as on January 1, 2016. Fore more details about age relaxation please visit official notification.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in TET/CTET,academic qualification,professional qualification and excellence at NCC,state level sports,cultural activities.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website, ssaassam.gov.in
- Click on the “TET” tab on the bottom right hand side of the page
- Go to the link “Click here for ONLINE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT TEACHERS FROM TET/CTET QUALIFIED CANDIDATES UNDER SARBA SIKSHA ABHIYAN MISSION, ASSAM”
- Go to “Registration Form”
- Enter all the required details in a prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Take a print of the same for future reference
- Last Date of an online application: October 25
- Verification at district level: November 1 to November 20, 2016
For more details, the candidates can visit the official website.