South Indian Bank Recruitment For Clerk Posts
South Indian Bank Recruitment: South Indian Bank (SIB) Limited inviting applications from interested and eligible candidate for 10 Probationary Clerk Posts. The interested candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria are requested to apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below or on before 25-10-2016.
Name of the Vacancy: Probationary Clerk Post
Number of Vacancies: 10
Education qualification: The interested candidates should have Graduation from recognised University having completed a regular 10+2+3/4 course securing minimum 60% marks in X/SSLC,XII/HSC and Graduation (Aggregate)
Scale of pay: The selected candidates will be getting a salary of Rs. 28000/- to 31540/-
Age limit & relaxation :
- The candidates should not be more than 26 years as on 31-12-2016
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC, ST candidates.
- General category: Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST category: Rs. 100/-
The selection of the suitable candidates will be Based on Written test and Personal interview under the organisation.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format as given in the notification.Step by step instructions:-
- Go to the official website of South Indian Bank: www..southindianbank.com.
- Downloaded and fill the application form.
- keep Self attested copies of certificates,passport size color photo,Draft favoring ‘ The South Indian Bank Ltd.’
- Submit the application in an envelope application for the post of Probationary Clerk send to
Postal address of South Indian Bank:
“Deputy General Manager,
The South Indian Bank Ltd, No.1,
Kolkata. Pin- 700016”.