PROGRAMMERS IN COMMERCIAL TAXES DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
Commercial Taxes Department, Government of Kerala invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment under the five year GST Backend Software project on contract basis for the following positions in specialised segments.
1. Junior Programmer: Rs.30,000 – 50,000 (5 Vacancies)
2. Assistant Programmer: Rs.40,000 – 60,000(5 Vacancies)
3. Programmer: Rs.60,000 – 80,000 (5 Vacancies)
4. Open Source Specialist: Rs.60,000 – 80,000 (2 Vacancies)
5. Project Management Support Engineer: Rs.60,000 – 80,000 (1 Vacancy)
6. Senior Programmer: Rs.70,000 – 1,00,000(5 Vacancies)
7. Junior Database Administrator: Rs.30,000 – 50,000 (1 Vacancy)
8. Database Administrator: Rs.70,000 – 1,00,000 (1 Vacancy)
9. Junior System Administrator: Rs.30,000 – 50,000 (1 Vacancy)
10. System Administrator: Rs.60,000 – 80,000 (1 Vacancy)
11. Software Technical Support Engineer: Rs.30,000 – 40,000 (4 Vacancies)
12. Field Management Service Support Engineer: Rs.30,000 – 40,000 (2 Vacancies)
Note:- The Selected candidates will be posted at the Commercial Taxes Head Quarters at Thiruvananthapuram. Those who are willing to work at Thiruvananthapuram need only apply. The posting of the selected candidates will be initially for a period of 2 years which may continue upto 5 years based on performance.
- Publication of recruitment notification 23-08-2016
- Last date for Submission of applications 07-09-2016
Eligibility Criteria The applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein below before applying. The cut-off date for attaining the prescribed eligibility shall be the date of notification.
Nationality: Applicant must by a citizen of India
Age of Applicant: The candidates should have attained a minimum age of 22 years and shall not be more than 55 years.
Qualification and Experience: It should be noted that the eligibility criteria specified herein is the basic qualification for applying the positions. However, merely applying for / appearing for and/or qualifying at any stage of selection process for the positions does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment / confer right on him / her for appointment in the notified position.
How to apply.
Applications shall be submitted online through the link available at the Commercial Taxes website www.keralataxes.gov.in and in the Government websites: kerala.gov.in, www.itmission.kerala.gov.in and kerala.nic.in in the online format prescribed. The candidates are required to enrol at the recruitment portal before filing of applications. Online Application link: http://220.127.116.11:8080/comm_tax Address for correspondence: The Commissioner Commercial Taxes Department 9
Notification: <a href=”http://www.keralataxes.gov.in/homedocuments/GST_Recruit_Notice.pdf”>Notification</a>
Online Application link: click here <a href=”http://18.104.22.168:8080/comm_tax”>Apply Online</a>
Address for correspondence: The Commissioner Commercial Taxes Department 9 th Floor, Tax Towers, Killippalam Karamana P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695002 Email: email@example.com