Post Office Recruitment 2017,20000 Upcoming Jobs at Indian Postal Service
Post Office Recruitment 2017 : The Indian Postal Service has issued a Notification for recruiting the candidates in various posts. All the interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply Online for these posts. This Post Office Recruitment 2017 has mentioned that there exists many vacancies in the Posts of MTS ( Multi Tasking Staff ), Mail Guard, Post Man, Post Officer, Postal Assistant, Director, Senior Hindi Translator, Indian Postal Service Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Lower Selection Grade Posts, Stenographers Grade D, PS & Private Secretary, Junior Hindi Translator, Sorting Assistant, Stenographers Grade II, Typist – Hindi and various posts. Latest Post Office Recruitment is great opportunity for the graduates, 10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma candidates, Engineers and various other posts.
Indian Postal Service Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation : Department of Posts
Number of posts: 20000
Post name :
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Sr. PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Artist
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
Educational qualification: Interested contenders need to qualification require for different vacancy wise. If you have passed out 10+2 or 12th class from a recognised board so you can eligible to apply online for these posts.
Age Limit: Age of interested nominees should be minimum 18 years and not exceed 27 years as on the last date of accepting while age relaxation as per the government norms.
Application Fee: General & OBC category candidates need to pay of Rs. 400/- and SC/ST/PH/Women are exempted from payment of exam fee.
Scale of Pay: Monthly salary – Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 2400/- GP
Selection Process: Authority board will be organised two type of exam paper
- Paper I: Aptitude Test
- Paper II: Computer / Typing Test
How to apply:
- Visit Post Office official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on relevant link
- start to fill up an online application form without any mistake.
- Upload recent size colour photograph and scanned signature.
- Click on SUBMIT button.
- Save and take a print out by pressing CTRL+P for future use.
- Commercial date of notification: Update soon
- Starting date for receiving of online form: Update soon
- Closing date for submission of online form: Update soon
Download Post Office Notification/Advertisement 2016-17