NTPC Recruitment: Apply for 117 ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee posts
NTPC Recruitment: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has released a notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the posts of ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee. The candidates can apply to the posts in the prescribed format on or before December 5 2016.
Total number posts: 117
Post wise vacancy details:
- ITI Trainee (Fitter) : 30
- ITI Trainee (Electrician): 16
- ITI Trainee (Instrument Mechanic): 12
- Assistant Trainee (Materials/ Store Keeper): 5
- Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry): 6
- ITI Trainee (Fitter): 21
- ITI Trainee (Electrician): 11
- ITI Trainee (Instrument Mechanic): 8
- Assistant Trainee (Materials/ Store Keeper): 4
- Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry): 4
The candidates must hold class 10 mark sheet/ ITI certificate/ Bachelor’s degree in science from a recognised university or institute.
The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 27 years as on November 1. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per notification.
The selected candidates will getting a pay scale of Rs 11,500 (during training) and between Rs 11,500 to Rs 26,000 (after the completion of training).
The candidates will be selected based on a written exam and skill test conducted by NTPC.
How to apply:
- Visit the NTPC official website: www.ntpc.co.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Download the form and fill it as per notification
- Send the application to “DGM (HR-Rectt), NTPC Limited, Western Region II Headquarters, 4th Floor, Magneto Offizo, Labhandi, NH-6, Raipur (C.G)- 492 001
The last date to receive application is December 5.
NTPC Limited (previously known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities.