NPCIL Recruitment for Assistant, Steno vacancies
NPCIL Recruitment for Assistant, Steno vacancies : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Steno posts. NPCIL inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates through Offline Mode in the prescribed format at the given below address on or before 31st December 2016.The details about NPCIL Recruitment like post details,educational qualification,scale of pay,age limit,how to apply and so on are illustrated through the given below paragraphs
NPCIL Recruitment vacancy details
Number of vacancies: 56
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Grade I (Human Resources) – 16
- Assistant Grade I (Finance & Accounts) – 08
- Assistant Grade I (Contracts & Materials Management) – 16
- Steno Grade I – 16
Qualification: Candidates interested in applying for this post must possess 12th / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from any recognised board or institution.
Age: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 28 Years As On 31-12-2016.Age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories as per NPCIL norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will be getting pay band of Rs. 25,500/- as per organisation norms.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Personal Interview conducted by the selection committee.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for NPCIL Recruitment can follow the below steps
- Go to visit the official website that is given below
- Choose appropriate link of the advertisement and download application format.
- Now fill the application form as in prescribed manner and must attach the required copies of the particulars with the application form.
- Enclose the complete application in an envelope And send to the given below postal address before last date 31st December 2016
LastDate to Submit the Application Form : 31-12-2016.