Kerala RTC e-ticket booking : KSRTC online ticket booking,cancellation
Kerala RTC e-ticket booking : The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation, popularly known as KSRTC, offers the opportunity for reserving tickets through internet in addition to the existing facility to book the tickets from the various reservation counters of the Corporation.You must be a registered user to use KSRTC site to book tickets and for any type of enquiries. No user can register more than once on the site. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing our registration process.
Steps for KSRTC online ticket booking
- Login to the KSRTC website
- Enter departure and arrival place,departing date and number of seats
- click on Search button
- Select your bus and seat,pickup point and drop-off point
- click on book button
- Enter your Email ID and password,tick on i agree button and sighin
- Make your payment and take a print
KSRTC online ticket cancellation
KSRTC ticket cancellation is possible through Internet. Passenger will get a cancellation ticket/receipt and KSRTC will credit the amount of refund due, to the customer’s account. No cash refund will be allowed. The KSRTC charging a cancellation fee is determined by the KSRT’s rules for cancellation based on the time of cancellation and the status of the ticket.
- Up to 24 hours before the departure time – Fee at 25% of the basic fare
- Between 24 hours and one hour before the departure time at the service originating place – Fee at 50% of the basic fare
- Within one hour before the departure time – No refund