Kerala Ration Card Details : Check Ration Card Details Online
Kerala Ration Card Details : Kerala Civil Supplies Department providing a online facility Ration card details checking system.Submit your online application for new Ration card or for modifications in existing Ration cards.
How to submit online application for new Ration card or for modifications in existing Ration cards
If you have a ration card, register into the website by entering the barcode number, which is on the last page of your ration card. If you don’t have a ration card, choose No.
- An activation link will be displayed. Click on the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate the account.
- Login to the website using the userid and password that you have entered in the registration form.
- If you don’t have a ration card, three functions will be made available to you (Issue of new ration Card, Non Inclusion Certificate and Non Renewal Certificate)
- If you have a ration card, thirteen functions will be displayed.
- Click on the required function.
- Click on the ‘New Application’ link.
- Fill up the form with correct data.
- Upload all mandatory scanned documents only in pdf format with size less than 250 KB in the application.
- Before submitting the form, verify all the data.
- Take a printout of the application form, which you have submitted, for further proceedings. Note the application number and date.
- You can submit the original documents, application printout and the application fees including the cost of the ration card when you come to the TSO.