The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) also known as Kerala PSC is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Kerala PSC Official website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Login
Kerala PSC applicants can login to their account by visiting the link: Kerala PSC Login using their User ID and password which is received after the one time registration. Candidates need to do a one time registration before login to their account. For detailed instructions for KPSC login and registration, please visit this link: KPSC Login & Registration
How to Use Kerala PSC Login System?
- Go to the Kerala PSC Login form by clicking here.
- Goto the Registered User Login Section as shown in the below image.
- Enter the User ID which you have received at the time of onetime registration. Not registered? read PSC thulasi one time registration for step by step instructions on how to register.
- Enter your password
- Enter the access code (captcha) shown in the image
- Click on the login button. Thats it, you will be redirected to the Kerala PSC home page.
Facing Problems with Kerala PSC Login?
- Forgot User ID ? You may need to use the self reset method. Follow the below steps:
- From your registered mobile number, send an SMS: KL USER to 51969
- You will receive an reply SMS from Kerala PSC with registered User ID.
- Forgot Password ? Follow below steps to reset your password:
- Go to the reset password page by clicking here.
- Enter your user name, Date of Birth and address proof details in appropriate fields.
- Enter the access code shown in image.
- Click on the Recover button.
- You will receive a temporary password as SMS from Kerala PSC. Change the temporary password after log into Kerala PSC Login system.
- Still facing problem while login? call the Kerala PSC Helpdesk: 0471 2444428 / 0471 2444438 /0471 2555538
Kerala PSC Online Services
Kerala PSC M-Governance SMS Alerts
Kerala PSC launched M-Governance Services.Project is implemented in association with Kerala State IT Mission.
|Hall Ticket availability||KPSC <space> HT||To 537252
(from any mobile)
|To know Barcode||KPSC <space> BC <space> CategoryCode||To 537252
(from the mobile no. which was given in the application of the Category)
|More options of KPSC SMS Services||KPSC <space> HLP||To 537252
(from any mobile
KPSC ONLINE ADMISSION TICKETS
|Click on the appropriate link below to download the Admission Ticket.|
|OMR/Descriptive Test||:||Admission Tickets for the OMR/Descriptive Tests for applications submitted through the Online Application System prior to the ‘One Time Registration’|
|Interview||:||Interview Memo for the posts for which interview memo is issued through online (Only for posts notified prior to the ‘One Time Registration’|
|Physical Measurements||:||Admission Tickets for the Physical Measurements for applications submitted through the Online Application System prior to the ‘One Time Registration’|
|Certificate Verification||:||Memo for appearing for the Certificate Verification for applications submitted through the Online Application System prior to the ‘One Time Registration’|
|One-Time Registration||:||Admission Tickets/Memo for the OMR/Written Test, Interview, Physical Measurements, Certificate Verification for applications submitted through the ‘One Time Registration’|
View KPSC OMR Examination Mark
To View the mark of OMR Examination, follow the below steps:
Step1: Visit link https://psc.kerala.gov.in/onlinereact/
Step2: Select Post Name
Step3: Enter Register Number
Step4: Click on the “Show” Button.
Kerala PSC Online Applications
To view the latest Kerala psc notifications and online applications, please follow the below steps:
Step1: Visit KPSC NOTIFICATIONS 2016
Step2: Scroll down the page to last (Most recent notification will be displayed at last)
Step3: Click on the relevant link (Cross check the Gazette date)
Step4: All Kerala psc jobs notified on this gazette will be displayed here. Click on View/Download button to read kerala psc notifications.
Kerala PSC Exam Syllabus
For the syllabus of various kpsc recruitment examinations are available in the below links. Exams will be based on these syllabus, read them carefully before preparing for exams.
- KPSC SYLLABUS 2017
- KPSC SYLLABUS 2016
- KPSC SYLLABUS 2015
- LECTURER IN POLYTECHNIC
- ASST PROFESSOR IN ENGG COLLEGES
- HSA LEVEL SYLLABUS
- PG LEVEL SYLLABUS
- LLB LEVEL SYLLABUS
- MBBS LEVEL SYLLABUS
- MD LEVEL SYLLABUS
- MS LEVEL SYLLABUS
Kerala PSC Departmental Test
Instructions to KPSC Departmental Test Candidates Regarding E – PAYMENT, visit: Instructions
Instructions on how to apply for KPSC Departmental Test, Visit: INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY
Other Useful links for KPSC Departmental Test are given below:
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR Departmental Test REGISTRATION
- INSTRUCTIONS TO Departmental Test CANDIDATES
- REVISED FEE SCHEDULE for Kerala PSC Departmental Test
- FORMAT FOR COMPLAINTS REGARDING PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEY of KPSC Departmental Test
- DEPARTMENTAL TEST REGISTRATION
- EXAMINATION NOTIFICATIONS
- ADDENDUM NOTIFICATIONS
- ERRATUM NOTIFICATION
- Departmental Test SYLLABUS
- EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
- PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEY
- FINAL ANSWER KEY
- RESULT NOTIFICATIONS
- DEPARTMENTAL TEST RESULTS
- Departmental Test ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Departmental Test CERIFICATE FORMAT
- ELEGIBILITY TEST NOTIFICATIONS
- ELEGIBILITY TEST RESULT
Multi-user access not allowed in Kerala PSC
Many users faces the ‘multiple users not allowed’ error in Kerala PSC website.The users should logout from the profile before leave. Otherwise you forgot to logout from the webpage log in another instance (Window/Tab) of this browser or Logoff the first user and try accessing the page.