Kerala PSC (KPSC) Thulasi One Time Registration and Login
Welcome, the official website of Kerala PSC is www.keralapsc.gov.in, which contains lot of information but it is little confusing for candidates for registering and applying for new vacancies. Here we explain everything about Kerala PSC one time registration system name KPSC Thulasi.
Kerala PSC (KPSC) Thulasi New User Registration
Candidates who want to apply for kerala psc jobs, need to register in kerala public service commission’s onetime registration system called thulasi. Kerala PSC one time registration is a simple process, to register in kerala psc thulasi, please follow the below steps:
- Click on http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/index.php
- Click on the new registration link or sign-in if you are already registered.
- Click on agree button and click on next.
- Upload the photograph and your name and date of photo taken must be in scripted (in two lines) in black text with white rectangular background at the bottom of the Photograph.
- Upload the signature image.
- Enter correct email address or phone number to receive user id and password.
- After the registration, go to the home page and login with user id and password.
For more details, please visit kerala psc one time registration
Kerala PSC (KPSC) Thulasi Login Page
In order to login the Kerala PSC you will need to go through www.thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in that will allow you to access the login page. Follow the below steps to login in kerala psc thulasi:
- Visit https://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/index.php
- Go to already registered user section.
- Enter user ID and password received after the one time registration which is explained above.
- Enter the captcha (code shown in the image)
- Click on Login button
- That’s it, you will be redirected to the kerala psc thulasi home page.
Tips to Kerala PSC Thulasi Applicants
- Send applications only in response to notifications published in the Gazette.
- Dont leave any column unfilled. Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Your age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the Notification for the selection is published. Relaxation of 5 years in the case of SC/ST .Candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates is allowed in the upper age limit.
- Make sure that you have acquired the prescribed qualification and experience on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application.
- You are not allowed to submit application to more than one District in respect of District-wise selections if the notification issued is for more than one district.
- Note down the bar code number of the application for future reference.
- Dont sent any documents or copies of certificates or self-addressed envelopes along with the application unless otherwise specified in the Notification.
KPSC Thulasi Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the few Frequently Asked Questions about Kerala PSC Thulasi. Read below points carefully before applying for jobs in Kerala PSC Thulasi.
How to apply for a post in kerala psc thulasi: Click on Notification menu in the kerala psc official website to see details of notifications
What are the basic requirements to apply for a post in Kerala PSC Thulasi: You have to enter all your education qualifications, measurments (if you wish to apply for posts like Police, Fireman etc), languages etc. Also fill declarations.
How can I ensure my eligibility for applying for a post in Kerala PSC Thulasi: Go through the notification. For eligible posts, you can see the Apply Now button otherwise see Ineligible. By clicking on that button, you can see reasons for that
How can I ensure that my application have been submitted in Kerala PSC Thulasi: You can see status in profile as Applied. Also you get an SMS if you have provided mobile number. You can take a printout at any time to submit for Receipt, NOC etc
I have passed my eligibility test in Law. But it is not listed. How can I add? : In eligibility tests you are not choosing actual subject. You may choose major stream like Science/Humanities/Commerce. This may not affect your application and eligibility.
I have got my degree from a deemed university. But it is not listed. Then how can I add that university: Choose outside state university. Fill details of deemed university in remarks
I am doing a course in a university (Course not completed) How can I add this in Kerala PSC Thulasi? : No, You cannot add that qualification. It can be added only after passing out that course
The subject of my qualification is not listed. How can I add this in Kerala PSC Thulasi?: You can send feedback showing the details. The same can be added here and thereafter you can choose it.In case of subjects exist with similar names, you can choose it and note it in remarks.
I got my qualification from universities not listed here. How can I add my university in Kerala PSC Thulasi? : Universities and Departments within state have been listed. For universities in outside Kerala, choose university outside Kerala and type details in remarks.
What is the specification of the photograph, signature in Kerala PSC Thulasi? : The size should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb in front facial pose. The back ground should be in light shade, with clearly visible face. The digital form of the photograph obtained from the Studio can be easily transformed into the required specification using any of the Image Processing Softwares like MS-Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GIMP etc. Signature: The size should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb
Do I need to register every time before applying for a post in Kerala PSC Thulasi ? : No. You need to register only once and use the same User ID for applying for any post.
What is One-Time Registration ? : Candidates who wish to apply for any post notified 2012 onwards, should register their details before applying. The Registration needs to be performed only once and you should log in using your User ID and password for applying for a post, download your hall ticket, view examination result etc.
I have my User ID but do not remember my password: You can reset your password and reuse the same User ID. Click the “Forgot password?” link in the registration page and provide your UserID, Date of Birth,etc that you have already given during registration and the ID No of this Unique ID.
I do not remember my User ID of Kerala PSC Thulasi: Make a telephonic call to the Help Desk number given below and give your details as asked by the person attending your call. These details will help us to track your User ID.
Kerala PSC Thulasi SMS Options
Kerala PSC Thulasi SMS options are given below. SMS the appropriate option to 537252 from your registered mobile number (which was given or last updated in your Profile)
To Know UserID: KPSC <space> USR
To Reset Password : KPSC <space> RST <space> UserID <space> DOB (e.g if your UserID is aniltvm and Date of Birth is 16/04/1984, the SMS format will be KPSC RST binupkd 16041984)
How to add AADHAAR as your ID proof in Kerala PSC (KPSC) Thulasi Profile
If you want to add AADHAAR as your ID proof in Kerala PSC (KPSC) thulasi profile, please follow the below steps below:
Step 1 : Go to KPSC thulasi website: thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi
Step 2 : Login to your KPSC thulasi account
Step 3 : Under User Details >>> click on the Profile link
Step 4 : Scroll down, click on the ID Proof link
Step 5 : Click on small pencil (edit) icon, then change ID proof as AADHAAR then enter your AADHAAR number in ID Proof Details column.
Step 6 : Click on SAVE button
That’s it, you have successfully Updated your AADHAR ID Proof in your KPSC thulasi profile.
Kerala PSC Help DesK
Call Center (Working Hours only)
Subscribe for Kerala PSC Bulletin
To subscribe for kerala psc bulletin, click on the below link and follow the onscreen instructions by clicking on the proceed button.