Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration:The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities. KPSC thulasi is a govt. website to get any jobs KPSC in anywhere in Kerala under various department of Kerala. Applicants can apply various jobs just after doing one time registration in Kpsc Thulasi.
Thulasi One Time Registration
Applicants who are applying for any job vacancies in KPSC, should register their details before applying. After your one time registration you get a User ID and Password and you should log in using your User ID and password for applying for a post, download your hall ticket, view examination result etc.
Steps for One Time Registration:
New Registration- http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/index.php
- Click on the above link
- Click on new registration or sign in
- Tick on Agree button and “NEXT”
- Upload the photograph and your name and date of photo taken must be inscripted (in two lines) in black color text with white rectangular background at the bottom of the Photograph.
- Upload the signature
- Enter accurate info about which ask.
- Enter correct “EMAIL ID or Phone Number” to get user id and password.
- After one time registration you can go to home page and Login with details.
Important Tips on Photograph and Signature:
- Photograph should be sized less than 30kb with a resolution of 150 W x 200 H and at the bottom of the picture
- You should specify your name (name should be same as in your ID proof) and date.
Scanned signature image size should be less than 20kb with a pixel resolution of 150 W x 100 H. Both the files should be in .jpg format.
- Follow the instructions, once the photo and signature upload is finished, you will be asked to enter your personal details.
- You are required to enter the details exactly as written in your id proofs.
- Enter your email id and mobile phone number correctly.
- In next step, you can create a user id and password for future logins.
- Once your registration is successful, you will get an SMS to your registered mobile number from KPSC thulasi which includes your login credentials.
- Now You can login to KPSC Thulasi account with your username and password.
- Once you logged into in your account for the first time, you need to enter some more details regarding your educational qualification in the provided space. You will receive the notification only if you filled it properly.
- Verify your registered mobile number.
In case you forgot the password or user id, you can reset your password and user through the following steps
Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
To know User ID sms KL USR
To reset your password sms
KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From your registred mobile only. Eg. to reset the password of user aniltvm with date of birth 21/1/1983 the format will be
KL USR RST aniltvm 21011983. After successful reset the new Password will be aniltv21011983. Dont forget to change your password on your first login after reset.
How to apply
- Click on Notification menu to see details of notifications
- To ensure your eligibility for applying for a post go through the notification. For eligible posts, you can see Apply Now in button otherwise see Ineligible. By clicking on that button, you can see reasons for that.
For more details contact to KPSC Call Center : – 0471 2554000
Also check new job notifications – Kerala PSC and other Government Jobs