KEA Recruitment 2016 : Apply for 1624 vacancies
Karnataka Examination Authority is hiring 1624 Development Officer, Panchayat Secretary posts
KEA recruitment 2016 : Karnataka Examination Authority has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Development Officer, Panchayat Secretary. The candidates may apply to the posts online by the last date October 15.
Number of posts: 1624
Post wise details:
- Panchayat Development Officers: 815
- Gram Panchayat Secretary: 809
The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.
Candidates belonging to General Merit and others are required to pay fee of Rs. 500/- and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Category-1 have to pay Rs. 250/- through Specified Bank . Differently Abled candidats are exempted for paying fee.
The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 35 years. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the notification.
- Panchayat Development Officers: The selected candidates will be in the pay scale between Rs 20,000 and Rs 36,300
- Gram Panchayat Secretary: The selected candidates will be in the pay scale between Rs 14,550 and Rs 26,700
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill the form as per the notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents
- Click on submit
- Take a print out for further reference.
Starting date for apply online of application : 16.09.2016
Last date for submission online of application : 15.10.2016