Jobs in Kudumbasree kerala – Apply Before 25th November 2016
Jobs in Kudumbasree kerala: Kudumbasree kerala inviting applications from interested persons for positions given below. Last date for submitting applications is 25th November 2016.
About Kudumbasree kerala – State Poverty Eradication Mission is a National Resource Organisation (NRO) For providing technical and implementation support to other States in India as part of NRLM. As the NRO, Kudumbasree will share its expertise and best practices with other States and help them develop interventions in the following domains.
- Convergence between local governments and community organisations
- Community-based enterprise support
|POST NAME||NO.OF VACANCIES|
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Azim Premji University, NIRD Hyderabad, TEIR University New Delhi and National Law School of India University Bengaluru
- Work experience of 2 years or more, in areas related to the work of Kudumbasree kerala. Work experience at the community level desirable
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Azim Premji University, NIRD Hyderabad TERI University New Delhi and National Law School of India University Bengaluru
- Work Experience Work experience of 1 year or more, in areas related to the work of Kudumbasree kerala. Work experience at the community level desirable.
- Education Graduate Degree in Commerce.
- Work Experience At least 2 years’ experience in accounting. Should have basic office documentation skills. Those with proficiency in English and other Indian languages will be given preference.
|POSITION||TOTAL MONTHLY EMOLUMENTS (RS)|
|Thematic Anchors with 3 years experience||51000|
|Thematic Anchors with 2 years experience||46000|
|Field Coordinators with 3 year experience||51000|
|Field Coordinators with 2 year experience||46000|
|Field Coordinators with 1 year experience||41000|
The applicants will be selected through a multi-stage selection process which include Short-listing of suitable candidates based on review of application in the prescribed format, Writing samples based on the topics and Written test for the post of Accountant and Personal interview for final selection
How to Apply:
Applications for the positions should include Cover letter, Application in the given format and Copy of Curriculum Vitae. Completed applications superscribed with “Application for the post of (Specify post Applied)” in Kudumbasree-NRO”, is to be received at the following address on or before 5 pm on 25/11/2016
Candidate should submit the application to the below address :
The Executive Director, Kudumbashree NRO, III Floor, Carmel Towers, Vazhuthacad P O Thiruvananthapuram Kerala 695014
Completed signed applications can also be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions through e-mail should be in .pdf format and all documents should carry the signature of the applicant.