Indian Army Recruitment 2019 : NCC,SSC,JAG vacancies- Join Indian Army
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 :- Indian Army announced a recruitment notification for Officers Entry through NCC Special Entry Scheme 46th Course, JAG Entry Scheme 23rd Course, 53rd and 24th Short Service Commission (Tech). The detailed eligibility and application process for Indian Army recruitment 2019 are gives below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Short Service Commission vacancy details
Name of the post and entry scheme
(a) Short Service Commission :-
- ND – NCC Special Entry Scheme 46th Course Oct 2019
- For Men & Women (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel).
(b) Short Service Commission :-
- ND – JAG Entry Scheme 23rd Course Oct 2019 course for Law Graduates.
- For Men & Women
(c) Short Service Commission :-
- 53rd Short Service Commission (Tech) for Men and Courses
- 24th Short Service Commission (Tech) for Women Courses
- Courses commencing in Oct 2019.
Online applications open as under:-
(a) NCC (Special) – Men & Women – 09 Jan to 07 Feb 2019.
(b) JAG – Men & Women –16 Jan to 14 Feb 2019.
(c) SSC (Tech) – Men & Women – 23 Jan to 21 Feb 2019.
Important Links :-
Click here for Notification
Instructions for online application
- Please fill all details mentioned in the online application form , failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of the print out application duly singed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer thereon and 10th class certificate, 12th certificate, Degree/Provisional Degree and mark sheets of eight semesters of B.E/B.Tech, all in original along with two attested photocopies of all the above certificates are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate. Original certificates will be returned to the candidate after verification by the Selection Centre.
- The second copy of the print out of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his/her reference.
- NO NEED TO SEND ANY HARD COPY TO DG RTG/RTG DTE.
- Click here for more details http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/