Income Tax Department – Inspectors, Assistant & MTS Recruitment 2016
SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT – 2016-17
Applications are invited from meritorious sports persons who have represented the Country / State/
University in the International/National /Inter University (conducted by Inter University Sports board)
Tournaments for appointments to two posts of Inspector of Income tax (Pre-revised Pay band/Scale , 9300-
34800 + G.P 4600), Seven posts of Tax Assistants (Pre-revised Payband/Scale 5200-20200 + G.P 2400) and
one post of Multitasking Staff(Pre-revised Payband/Scale 5200-20200 + G.P 1800) under Sports quota.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016
- Name of the post : Income Tax Inspectors, Tax Assistants and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
(A) Inspectors of Income Tax: 02 Posts
(B) Tax Assistants: 07 Posts
(C) Multi Tasking Staff: 01 Post
- Qualification: Graduation/ Matriculation (10th)
- Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Limit and Relaxation: Candidates Age should be between 18 Years and 25 Years as on 01.08.2016. The upper Age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST and 03 Years for OBC Category candidates as per Government norms.
- Educational Qualification:
- Inspectors of Income Tax & Tax Assistant: Candidates should have completed Graduation Level of Education in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation (10th) pass-out candidates or equivalent from the recognized Board or Institute are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Salary Scale:Selected candidates will be placed in Regular Pay Scale as follows –
- Inspectors of Income Tax: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-
- Tax Assistant & MTS: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- (Rs. 1,800/- for MTS)
- Last Date for submission of Application : 15.09.2016 (30.09.2016 for Remote area candidates)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to Apply in the Prescribed Application Form (Proforma of Application Form can be downloaded from the Official notification Link given below). Duly filled Application Form along-with all relevant documents should be forwarded to the following office address on or before 15.09.2016 (30.09.2016 for Remote area candidates)
Please click here for Official Notification and Application Form;