How to Get CBSE Duplicate Certificate – Process and application form
CBSE Duplicate Certificate : Central Board of Secondary Education have a facility that is ‘Issue of Duplicate Documents’. A candidate can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the prescribed fees. The documents will be deliverd within 14 working days from the date of receipt of Application Form. The Documents should sent through Speed Post/Regd. Applicants must mention complete Postal Address with Pin Code and Mobile on the Application Form.
Application Fee for CBSE Duplicate Certificate :-
Fee for each document : Rs. 200/- Postal/Courier charges: Rs. 35/- the fee is remitted by crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft, it must be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, payable at Delhi.
Required Documents for CBSE Duplicate Certificate :-
- Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi along with application form.
- Affidavit on Rs. 10 (Rupees Ten only) Stamp Paper.
- Photocopy of CTET Admit Card (if available)
- Photocopy of Class Xth / Matriculation Certificate
Steps to get CBSE Duplicate Certificate :-
- Fill the application form for duplicate certificate
- Prepare DD of IPO for requisite amount for bank
- Attach Identification certificate by principal or Gazetted Officer
- Attach press release (new paper declaration)
- Send it to CBSE regional office with attachments
Candidates can download the Application Form Here – Application Form for duplicate certificate
Click here for more details – CBSC Home page
Read also : GRE exam 2017 : Dates,Pattern,Fee,Registration