Get Aadhaar Number on Mobile : Unique Identification Authority of India
Get Aadhaar Number on Mobile : Unique Identification Authority of India providing a UID project. The UID project designed for the Protection of the individual, and the safeguarding their information.The UIDAI is barred from revealing personal information in Aadhaar database the only response permitted is yes or no to requests to verify an identity.The UID database is not linked to any other databases, or to information held in other databases.Its only purpose will be to verify a person’s identity at the point of receiving a service, and that too with the consent of Aadhaar holder.
Steps to get Aadhaar number on your mobile
- click on above given link
- Please fill the boxes with correct details
- Enter Enrolment ID (EID (1234/12345/12345) )
- Enter Date/Time in the order dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Enter Mobile number (10 Digit Number)
- Enter the Security Code visible on the box
- The top of your acknowledgement slip contains 14 digit enrolment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your temporary enrolment ID (EID). Enter the 14 digit enrolment number and the enrolment date and time in the boxes shown above.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ button
For more details visit Official Website