CBSC Recruitment 2019 : Apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET)
CBSC Recruitment 2019 :- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification for the recruitment of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) vacancies.Interested and eligibe candidates can apply for the posts of High school teachers before the last date 05-03-2019.
CBSC Recruitment 2019 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test details
Name of the posts :-
- Teacher (for Classes I-V)
- Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)
Teacher (for Classes I-V) – Senior Secondary with 50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ Graduation with B.Ed
Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII) – Senior Secondary with B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 700/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 350/
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: through Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank E-challan/ Debit/ Credit Card.
How to apply :-
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the official website.
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
- Step 1 – Log on to CTET official
- Step 2 – Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- Step 3 – Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- Step 4 – Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Step 5 – Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- Step 6 – Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-03-2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 08-03-2019 (Before 03:30 PM)
- Period for Correction/ Updation in Details: 14-03-2019 to 20-03-2019
- Date of Exam: 07-07-2019 (Sunday)