BCDD : Viswakarmas Pension Scheme
BCDD : Viswakarmas Pension Scheme:The Government of Kerala created a separate department for backward communities to deal the issues related to the social and educational progression of them in Kerala, in the form of planning and implementing welfare schemes.The BCDD introduced a Viswakarmas Pension Scheme in kerala. It is a pension scheme for senior citizens (above 60) under BPL list. instructions for printing and filling application form is given below .please obey the instructions.
For more details about the scheme please click here
1. Use Mozilla Firefox browser for printing Application Form.it help you for better and fast performance.
2. A4 size White paper is best for printing.
3. Use either laser jet, inkjet or desk jet printers for print the Application Form.
4. Dot matrix printed application forms are NOT acceptable.
5. Photocopy of printed Application Form is NOT acceptable.
6. The applicant should affix his/her signature on the prescribed space given in the Application Form.
7. Attach life certificate and all other certificate with the Application Form.
- Please enter your valid E-mail ID. After registration you will be get a application number to your E-mail ID.You can download your application form only using this application number.
- Verify your details before clicking SUBMIT button. Otherwise you can’t make any changes
If you need any help please contact
Address – Director, BC Development Department, Ayyankali Bhavan, Kanakanagar,Vellayambalam,Thiruvananthapuram-3
Phone/Fax – 0471-2727379
E-mail – email@example.com