AAI Recruitment: Apply for 682 Apprentice posts
Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released a recruitment notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Apprentice. The interested candidates can apply online in a prescribed format on or before November 30. Details of AAI Recruitment for Apprentice vacancies are given below:
Total number posts: 682
Name of the post:
Post wise vacancy details:
- Graduate Operations Management Apprentice: 100
- Graduate Corporate Planning and Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice: 5
- Graduate IT apprentice: 10
- Graduate Finance Apprentice: 116
- Graduate Civil Engineering Apprentice: 44
- Civil Engineering Diploma Apprentice: 59
- Graduate Electrical Engineering Apprentice: 30
- Electrical Engineering Diploma Apprentice: 36
- Graduate Fire Apprentice: 23
- Diploma Fire Apprentice: 46
- Graduate CNS Engineering Apprentice: 62
- Diploma CNS Engineering Apprentice: 70
- ITI CNS Apprentice: 34
- ITI Fitter Apprentice: 30
- ITI Wireman Apprentice: 17
The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (IT/ CSE/ Civil/ Electrical/ Fire/ Automobile/ Mechanical), Bachelor’s degree (Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operation Research/ Economics), Master’s degree (MBA), ITI/ Diploma from a recognised board or university.
The candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 24 years. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the notification.
Graduate Apprentice: Rs 7500
Diploma Apprentice: Rs 6000
The candidates selection will be based on a written examination conducted by Airport Authority of India (AAI).
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI), www.aai.aero
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill the application form as prescribed in the official notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents required
- Click on submit button and take a print out for further reference.
Important dates to remember:
Last date for the submission of an online application is November 30.